When mineral potassium humate is applied to the ground, how many days can it be absorbed by plants? What to watch out for?
Potassium fulvate is divided into mineral potassium fulvic acid and biochemical potassium fulvic acid, both of which are very different in effect and price. The price of mineral potassium fulvic acid is higher than that of biochemical potassium fulvic acid Potassium fulvic acid is higher, and the same effect is much better than that of biochemical potassium fulvic acid. Let’s take a look at the problems of root application mineral source potassium fulvic acid being absorbed by plants and matters needing attention.
The effect of mineral potassium fulvic acid
The so-called mineral potassium fulvic acid is the fulvic acid extracted from peat, lignite, weathered coal and other raw materials, and a certain amount of potassium oxide is introduced to form a relatively stable organic compound fertilizer. Before we understand the role of mineral potassium fulvic acid, we must clarify the following questions in turn:
1. Why should potassium be added to fulvic acid
Among the humic acids, fulvic acid is a substance with small molecular weight, high activity and easy absorption by plants. However, the major disadvantage of this substance is its instability. Potassium humate becomes very stable, which is very beneficial for processing, storage and application.
Second, why the mineral potassium fulvic acid is more effective
Comparing mineral-source potassium fulvic acid and biochemical potassium fulvic acid, there is a big difference in the dosage of the two. For bottom application, about one kilogram of mineral-source potassium fulvic acid can be used per mu of land, while biochemical fulvic acid Potassium acid needs 10 to 20 pounds. This is because the two fulvic acids are formed in different ways, resulting in different compositions and structures.
Mineral source potassium fulvic acid contains a large amount of mineral elements, as well as some functional groups such as hydroxyl, carboxyl, phenolic hydroxyl, methoxy and so on. These functional groups can greatly improve the activity of fulvic acid. Potassium humate also has a great feature, that is, it has a cavity structure, which has a large exchange capacity and can promote the formation of soil aggregate structure. These advantages are that biochemical potassium fulvic acid does not have or It is much worse than mineral potassium fulvic acid, so the effect of mineral potassium fulvic acid will be better.
Three, the role of mineral potassium fulvic acid
After application of mineral potassium fulvic acid, it can improve soil structure and promote the formation of aggregate structure; it can also promote the growth and reproduction of beneficial microorganisms, and improve the activity of beneficial microorganisms in soil; fulvic acid can also improve nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and The utilization rate of trace elements can reduce the content of heavy metals in the soil; the performance on crops is to enhance stress resistance, improve quality and yield.
Mineral source potassium humate is absorbed by plants and the precautions for application
Normally, due to the small molecular weight of mineral potassium fulvic acid, the nutrients in it can be directly absorbed and utilized by plants after application. However, the effective time will vary according to different plants, application environment and application method. Different and slightly different, it takes longer for soil improvement, and it takes about three to five years of continuous application to see good results.
When choosing to apply mineral potassium fulvic acid, we should pay attention to the following issues:
First, the mineral source potassium humate should be selected.
Nowadays, the mineral potassium fulvic acid is relatively popular in the market, and the quality is uneven. When we buy, we must pay attention to choosing products from regular manufacturers.
Second, mineral potassium fulvic acid cannot replace other fertilizers.
Although it is said that the mineral potassium fulvic acid has a good effect after application, it cannot replace the application of any other element. Some people think that it contains potassium and can replace the application of potassium fertilizer. This is wrong , and the application amount is small, it can't replace potassium fertilizer at all.
The following information should be clarified when applying mineral potassium humate:
1. Potassium humate, as a mineral source humic acid, is feasible for the use of micro-fertilizers. Its soluble mineral elements can be directly absorbed by leaves and roots, and show on plants in about 3 to 7 days.
2. The composition of mineral potassium fulvic acid includes mineral elements and humic acid organic substances. It is not accurate or scientific to say that it is a fully soluble and versatile fertilizer. At best it functions as a micro-fertilizer and soil conditioner.
3. The output of mineral potassium fulvic acid is limited, and it is not mainstream in agricultural production and application. Its application efficacy requires research and application by various professional departments and research teams, and data support is provided.
4. Due to its source, composition, characteristics and other reasons, the application effect of mineral potassium fulvic acid is easily affected by the application method, object, environment, climate, soil water and fertilizer status, organic matter level and other factors, especially the soil The pH and organic matter content will directly affect the use effect and performance.